GoTranscript MCQ ANSWER : 4-DEC-2021

 

  

If you're looking to find out the correct answers for GoTranscript MCQ answer and Audio answer, then you've come to the right place: we have all the answers you need here.



GoTranscript MCQ ANSWER : 4-DEC-2021

 

 

STEP 1:  To apply for the Transcriptionist job CLICK HERE.

 

 

STEP 2:  Click on Apply Online.



 





STEP 3:  Select your language as English.

 

 

 

 

 

 

STEP 4:  See the answers below and tick on the correct option.

 

Following are the Question along with answers. So select carefully.



1) If there is a name/surname you can't make out due to a speaker's manner of speech, what are you supposed to do?

a) Just try to guess a name depending on the context.

b) Mark it as [inaudible]. 

c) Mark it as [unintelligible].

d) Mark it as [unintelligible 00:00:00]


2) My eyes ____ blue.

a) was

b) is

c) are

d) be


3) Gina is ___ friend from Poland.

a) a

b) these

c) of

d) an


4) If the audio has no sound:

a) Think like a client. If audio isn't playing for technical reasons, report this file and DON'T SUBMIT. 

b) Put a tag of [silence] and finish the job.


5) Files are transcribed in:

a) Australian English

b) American English unless a client states otherwise.

c) Canadian English

d) British English


6) What is a correct format of the website links?

a) www dot facebook dot com slash groups slash gotranscript

b) www.facebook.com/groups/gotranscript


7) Which sentence is correctly capitalized and punctuated?

a) she came to me and said: "I am not tired. I am exhausted. Why don't you leave me alone?" 

b) she came to me and said "I am not tired. I am exhausted. Why don't you leave me alone?"

 c) She came to me and said: "I am not tired. I am exhausted. Why don't you leave me alone?"

d) She came to me and said, "I am not tired. I am exhausted. Why don't you leave me alone"?

e) She came to me and said, "I am not tired. I am exhausted. Why don't you leave me alone?"


8) She said

a): "I am 27."

b) "I am 27"

c) I am 27.

d) ,"I am 27."


9) If you are working on the part of 5-15 minutes, time-stamping (every 30 seconds) should start at:

a) [00:00:00]

b) [00:05:00]

c) [00:05:00]

d) [00:00:00]

e) [00:00:30]


10) How should significant sound events be noted in Clean Verbatim?

a) [Laughter]

b) (laughter)

c) [laughter]

d) [laughter]

e) Laughter


STEP 5:   Now Click on CONFIRM.

 

 

 HURRAY!!  You have successfully passed GoTranscript MCQ Test. 

 

To get the audio test answer CLICK HERE.

 

Conclusion:

We hope this blog has been helpful and that you've found the test question and answer useful for your GoTranscript MCQ test. If you have any further questions about GoTranscript tests, please feel free to comment below and we will do our best to answer you.



Popular Post: Click Here.


Random Post: Click Here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments