GoTranscript MCQ ANSWER : 13-FEB-2022

               

 If you're looking to find out the correct answers for GoTranscript MCQ answer and Audio answer, then you've came to the right place: we have all the answers you need here.


GoTranscript MCQ ANSWER : 13-FEB-2022

 

Go transcript answer





STEP 1:  To apply for the Transcriptionist job CLICK HERE.

 

 

STEP 2:  Click on Apply Online.

Gotranscript



STEP 3:  Select your language as English.

 

 Gotranscript


STEP 4:  See the answers below and tick on the correct option.

 

Following are the Question along with answers. So select carefully.


1) Which forms are NOT appropriate to use for affirmations in Full Verbatim?

a) Ammm

b) Uh-uhh

c) Mm-hmm

d) Uh-huh

e) Mm

f) Aha

2) What is the proper format of a speaker label (Speaker)?

a) Speaker:

b) Speaker

c) Speaker

d) Speaker:

e) It depends on the verbatim type of file.

f) Speaker


3) If there is a sentence, "Last month, I went to Warsaw, the capital of Poland" but a speaker pronounces it as Varshav, how will you transcribe the name of the capital?

a) Warsaw

b) Warshaw.

c) Warsaw, Warshaw, Varshav. All the options are acceptable.

d) Varshav. Transcribe the way it sounds.


4) The correct form of timestamping is:

a) {00:00:00:00:}

b) (00:00:00)

c) [00:00:00:00]

d) [00:00:00]


5) The correct form of direct quotation is:

a) He said, I am a student.

b) He said: -I am a student.

c) He said, "I am a student". 

d) He said: "I am a student."

e) He said, "I am a student."


6) How does time-stamping (every 2 minutes) look?

a) [00:00:00] Speaker 1:

b) (00:00:00) Speaker 1:

c) [00:00:00] Speaker 1:

d) 00:00:00 Speaker 1:

e) Speaker 1: [00:00:00]


7) She said _______.

a) "I am 27"

b) I am 27.

c),"I am 27."

d) : "I am 27."


8) I ___ a freelancer.

a) be

b) is

c) wore 

d) am

9) How should we transcribe and punctuate filler words in Full Verbatim?

a) I uh went to the gym last night.

b) I, uh, went to the gym last night.

c) I-- uh, went to the gym last night.

d) I- uh-went to the gym last night.


10) If you are working on the part of 5-15 minutes, time-stamping (every 30 seconds) should start at:

a) [00:00:00]

b) [00:00:30]

c) [00:05:00]

d) [00:05:00]

e) [00:00:00]






STEP 5:   Now Click on CONFIRM.

 

 

 HURRAY!!  You have successfully passed GoTranscript MCQ Test. 

 

To get the audio test answer CLICK HERE.

 

Conclusion:

We hope this blog has been helpful and that you've found the test question and answer useful for your GoTranscript MCQ test. If you have any further questions about GoTranscript tests, please feel free to comment below and we will do our best to answer you.




Post a Comment

0 Comments