GoTranscript MCQ ANSWER : 01-JAN-2022

new year   

 

If you're looking to find out the correct answers for GoTranscript MCQ answer and Audio answer, then you've come to the right place: we have all the answers you need here.



GoTranscript MCQ ANSWER : 01-JAN-2022

 

 

STEP 1:  To apply for the Transcriptionist job CLICK HERE.

 

 

STEP 2:  Click on Apply Online.




STEP 3:  Select your language as English.

 

 

 


STEP 4:  See the answers below and tick on the correct option.

 

Following are the Question along with answers. So select carefully.



1) I have __ and ___.

a) 1 US dollar, ten British pounds.

b) one US dollar, ten British pounds.

c) one US dollar, 10 British pounds. 

d) $1, £10


2) If you are working on the part of 5-15 minutes, time-stamping (every 30 seconds) should start at:

a) [00:00:30]

b) [00:00:00]

c) [00:05:00]

d) [00:05:00]

e) [00:00:00]


3) 1 wanted-- I have dreamed of becoming a musician.

a), uh,

b) uh

c) uh,


4) If the audio has no sound:

a) Think like a client. If audio isn't playing for technical reasons, report this file and DON'T SUBMIT. 

b) Put a tag of [silence] and finish the job.


5) ___ good friends.

a) Their

b) They are

c) They're


6) My eyes _ blue.

a) was 

b) is

c) be

d) are


7) In Clean Verbatim, the transcribed text does not include:

a) Expressions (Oh my God, Oh dear, Oh my, Oh boy, Oh shoot, et cetera)

b) Stutters

c) Filler words unless they add meaning

d) Repetitions


8) If there is an 'et cetera' in the audio, what should you do?

a) Leave 'et cetera' out.

b) Transcribe 'et cetera' as a part of the audio.

c) Transcribe it as etc.


9) What is the correct answer to "2+5*4-8÷4/5 =?"

a) 12

b) 0

c) 75

d) 17,5

e) 4,4(4)


10) What is the correct form of addressing internal dialogues?

a) Then I told myself: "What if I can't make it"?

b) Then I told myself, "what if I can't make it?"

c) Then I told myself, "What if I can't make it?"

d) Then I told myself, "What if I can't make it"?




STEP 5:   Now Click on CONFIRM.

 

 

 HURRAY!!  You have successfully passed GoTranscript MCQ Test. 

 

To get the audio test answer CLICK HERE.

 

Conclusion:

We hope this blog has been helpful and that you've found the test question and answer useful for your GoTranscript MCQ test. If you have any further questions about GoTranscript tests, please feel free to comment below and we will do our best to answer you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments