GoTranscript MCQ ANSWER : 24-DEC-2021

  If you're looking to find out the correct answers for GoTranscript MCQ answer and Audio answer, then you've come to the right place: we have all the answers you need here.



GoTranscript MCQ ANSWER : 24-DEC-2021

 

 

STEP 1:  To apply for the Transcriptionist job CLICK HERE.

 

 

STEP 2:  Click on Apply Online.




STEP 3:  Select your language as English.

 

 

 


STEP 4:  See the answers below and tick on the correct option.

 

Following are the Question along with answers. So select carefully.


1) I feel __ terrible.

a) very

b) really

c) absolutely


2) If I were a boy, I ___ understand.

a) could

b) can

c) could have


3) How should you mark an incomplete thought due to a change of thought or incomplete sentences that add some extra information? Full Verbatim

a) I would like to go to Colombia --

Yes, I love Spanish and Cumbia.

b) I would like to go to Colombia. 

Yes, I love Spanish and Cumbia.

c) I would like to go to Colombia --

Yes, I love Spanish and Cumbia.

d) I would like to go to Colombia

Yes, I love Spanish and Cumbia.

e) I would like to go to Colombia --

Yes, I love Spanish and Cumbia.


4) If you are working on the part of 5-15 minutes, time-stamping (every 30 seconds) should start at:

a) [00:05:00]

b) [00:00:00]

c) [00:00:30]

d) [00:05:00]   <--- ANS

e) [00:00:00]


5) What is the rule about "()" in GT guidelines?

a) "()" should never be used for the timestamps. For instance, [ 00:01:00] is a correct form of time stamping, and (00:00:00) isn't.

 b) There is no rule about it.


6) If the quality of audio or video files is horrible, what do you have to do?

a) If the audio is inaudible, let the support know about this case. Go Transcript will contact the client and provide him with the refund.

b) Just do your best and try to work on it regardless.

c) If many parts are simply unintelligible due to the accents or topic, leave the file for other people who may provide quality work.


7) A customer dictates instruction on how to transcribe audio. Do you have to transcribe the instruction word for word?

a) Instruction should be transcribed.

b) Instruction for spoken directions (new paragraph, comma, period) should only be followed unless a client specifies otherwise. 

c) Instruction should be followed AND transcribed.


8) Which sentence is written correctly?

a) I have never forgotten my mother's advise.

b) I have never forgotten my mothers advise.

c) I have never forgotten my mother's advice.

d) I have never forgot my mother advice.


9) What are the basic rules to apply while transcribing an audio file? Clean Verbatim

a) Longer speeches should be separated into smaller paragraphs. Paragraphs shouldn't be longer than 500 symbols.

b) The beginning of a sentence should always be capitalized.

c) Punctuation is not a part of the transcriber's work.


10) How should abbreviations and acronyms look?

a) It should not contain dashes or periods (USA, PhD)

 b) It should contain dashes or periods (U.S.A., PhD.)



STEP 5:   Now Click on CONFIRM.

 

 

 HURRAY!!  You have successfully passed GoTranscript MCQ Test. 

 

To get the audio test answer CLICK HERE.

 

Conclusion:

We hope this blog has been helpful and that you've found the test question and answer useful for your GoTranscript MCQ test. If you have any further questions about GoTranscript tests, please feel free to comment below and we will do our best to answer you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments